Small Business and Personal Websites Have Never Been Easier
New in 2018! The Small Business Website Plan provides the best of Do-It-Yourself content updates with best-in-class customizations and personalized site support, priced for small business in the North Country.*
Easy Basic Website Build (or Rebuild) in Just 2-3 Weeks
Businesses choose from a wide selection of starting templates. iCaspar Web Development works with you to customize and make it your own — your website will be 1-of-a-kind. Your site will launch with:
- A Custom Home Page
- A Contact Page, including an online contact form and integrated Google Map of your location.
- Up to 10 other pages of informational content
- A News feed/blog
- Fully mobile friendly display
- Search-Engine friendly code, giving your site an edge with services such as Google and Bing
- Integration with Google Analytics site statistics
- E-commerce addition is available (additional time and costs apply)
Easy In-House Updating of Your Content
No waiting around to change or add content to your site.
- Upload new images
- Change page copy
- Create new pages and articles
Easy Maintenance — All the Web Tech Stuff Is Covered
iCaspar Web Development takes care of:
- SSL Security Certificate,
- Site security,
- Software Updates and Testing
Ease of Mind — Personal, Expert Help When You Need It
If you get stuck, have a question, or need help, iCaspar is just a phone call or email away. You’ll know exactly who you’re talking to. Chances are, we’re right down the street.
Easy on the Budget
- First, $600 for the Initial Site build and setup in 2 payments:
- $300 on signing up
- $300 on website launch
- After that, $50/month all-inclusive hosting, security, maintenance and personal support.
- If you’re a member of the Potsdam Chamber of Commerce, ask about the “Chamber Member Discount”.
Let’s Get to Work!
Your name, email, and your current website (if you have one) are all we need to get started with an initial consultation:
*Because of the in-person aspect of this package, it’s only available for businesses within the St. Lawrence region of New York state.